- Vacuum Part Type: Brushes
- Model Number: Conga 1090 1790 Titanium Ultra
- Brand Name: OSSIEAO
- Origin: Mainland China
- Type: Vacuum Cleaner Parts
- hepa filter: conga 1090
- conga 1790: conga 1790 titanium
- coang 1790 ultra: Cecotec conga
If your device is a Conga1090 Connect Force, then the Filter in the package does not match your device Filter (because the tank design is different), please do not buy it.
（The Conga 1790 Vital uses a hybrid dust box and our filters are not currently compatible with it.）
** The filters in this set can only be used on the dust box and cannot be used on the water tank, please note the distinction before purchasing.**
– Cecotec Conga 1090 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
– Cecotec Conga 1790 Ultra Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
– Cecotec Conga 1790 Titanium Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
– Cecotec Conga 1790 Vital Robotic Vacuum Cleaner（The Conga 1790 Vital uses a hybrid dust box and our filters are not currently compatible with it.）
Before placing an order,be sure to confirm that your device models, the relevant fit model mentioned on this product page, you can check the specific product model number on the nameplate at the bottom of your device (many sweepers have extremely similar names, so you need to distinguish by the specific model number), if you are requesting a refund due to your purchase of the wrong product,you will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
1,These are not the Genuine /Original products,what we sell are brand new Compatible Replacement Products.
2,Package include all kits show in pictures which option you selected above.
3,If package lost or broken in transit ,we will refund money to you,you should contact us ASAP.
5,All the accessories on this listing are washable.
Economy logistics are slower, usually 1-3 months, and occasionally 3-6 months. Please confirm clearly the logistics mode you choose before you buy.
1. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
Due to the fact that international shipments most often crush products, our side brushes are made of plastic and silicone, which can easily be squeezed and deformed in transit. Don't worry if this happens, just use hot water to scald the brush and it will be back to normal. It will not affect daily use.