- Voltage (V): 12V
- Power (W): 5w
- Air Volume: 50m³/h
- Brand Name: Le Parfum Fasina
- Origin: Mainland China
- Advantages: Pure plant extract
- Capacity: 5ml
- Used for: Humidifier, aroma diffuser, fragrance
- Fragrance selection: Hotel series, perfume series, floral series
- Feature 1: Soothe the mood
- Feature 2: Aromatherapy
- Feature 3: Improve the quality of life
- Feature 4: Eliminate odor
- Feature 5: Olfactory marketing
* Aromatherapy oil can be used in humidifiers, car aromatherapy machines, indoor aromatherapy machines, air purifiers, etc.
* Cannot be used on the body, please do not directly touch the skin, and do not let children touch it to prevent accidental ingestion.
* Avoid adding any water or alcohol to essential oils.
* Store essential oils properly, avoid light and high temperatures, and do not store them in the refrigerator.
2. Subjective factors: each person’s perception of fragrance and tolerance to fragrance are different, so there are individual differences, which are not qualitative. Adjust the working time of the aromatherapy machine according to personal circumstances (the humidifier can choose to increase/decrease the amount of essential
Let the fragrance fill the room, create a wonderful and relaxing atmosphere for your bedroom, bathroom, living room, office, improve the quality of life, and enjoy a warm time with family and friends
2. What are the benefits of a commercial aromatherapy machine.
Scent marketing is a popular consumer experience service at the moment. A specific fragrance can make customers feel happy, increase their attention, memory, and sense of identity, so that they can stay in the store for a longer time.
3. Can essential oils be mixed with water? Is it harmful to the human body?
Our essential oils are pure plant extracts and cannot be mixed with water.
Essential oils have passed SGS and other testing certifications,no harmful.
Why do Essential oils have top, middle, and back notes?
Different essential oils have different volatilization rates. Therefore, the top notes, middle notes and back notes of perfume appeared
The top note is the first information revealed by the essential oils, that is, when you are in contact with the scent, you can smell it within a few tens of seconds to a few minutes, and reach the nasal taste.
The middle note is the most important part of the essential oil. It begins to diffuse after the top note disappears. The duration will be longer. The blending of the middle notes is the most important responsibility of the perfumer. In addition to choosing the appropriate combination of fragrances to highlight the characteristics of the essential oils, he also has to think about making the taste of the essential oils lasting properly.
The base note is what we often call the aftertaste, also called the deep note. It not only emits fragrance, but also has the function of integrating fragrance.